Villawood Properties will return to Melbourne’s western growth corridor with the launch of its latest community, Albright in Truganina.
A boutique community of approximately 500-lots, Albright follows on from previous Villawood projects in the west, its award-winning Alamanda in Point Cook and Seasons in Tarneit and marks the award-winning developer’s return to the booming Wyndham corridor.
Set in a quiet pocket, Albright will feature Villawood Properties hallmarks such as quality parks, playgrounds, sporting facilities and landscaped waterways. As with all Villawood Properties projects, the creation of a strong, vibrant community will be central.
It will also be the first new Villawood community to roll out a groundbreaking arrangement with the YMCA through which the latter will manage the onsite child care service and schedule of broader community programs.
Albright’s features include:
- A government primary school and expansive community sports fields – delivered early in the life of the project;
- 22kms or 30 mins from Melbourne CBD;
- Located close to Tarneit Train station and across the road from the future Truganina train station;
- Planned Truganina town centre directly across Doherty’s road from Albright including supermarket, 15 specialty stores and more;
- A mix of lot sizes and high quality house and land options;
- It is situated in close proximity to all the necessary amenities and is less than 30 minutes from the CBD;
- Future on-site childcare – run by the YMCA - with preferential treatment to Albright residents;
- An indoor community space (delivered by Villawood – will initially incorporate the sales office) and ultimately a council Community Activity Centre, including maternal child welfare and kindergarten services;
- Regular family-oriented community events, resident ‘meet and greets’ and other health and wellbeing activities;
- An attractive central park which will host a range of community activities; and
- Striking corten steel peacock sculptures.