Colliers International is set to take on the sale of one of NSW’s most significant residential land development portfolios on behalf of UrbanGrowth NSW.
Located within the rapidly expanding south west of Sydney, this outstanding portfolio consists of 4 land parcels situated close to and in some cases extending existing residential estates.
The sites make up a total of 555 hectares of land that will total approximately 4,500 lots and will include a neighbourhood centre site.
The land also boasts first stage development applications and approvals, which will allow quick start development in some of the selected land parcels.
Colliers International National Director of Development Site Sales, Guillaume Volz believes this is one of the most significant opportunities to be offered to the market for years.
“Conditions in the south west of Sydney have never been better and the combination of large pent up demand and lack of land to purchase, makes this the ideal time for a buyer to add to an existing portfolio or control a major presence when the market is displaying strong growth prospects,” Mr Volz said.
“Recent land releases of serviced lots have been strong, in terms of pricing and speed of take-up. Terms of up to four years in duration are available to purchasers which should make the UrbanGrowth NSW portfolio particularly attractive,” Andrew Graham, National Director at Colliers International said.
The portfolio will be sold via an International Expressions of Interest campaign by Guillaume Volz, Andrew Graham and Fab Dalfonso from Colliers International, closing at 4.00pm AEST on Friday 27 March, 2014.
Edmondson Park, Campbelltown Road, Bardia.
- Land Area of approximately 90ha
- Estimated to yield approximately 1,283 residential lots.
- Situated within the South West release area the land will benefit from the new Edmondson Park rail interchange and future town centre.
- Edmondson Park is located approximately 45km south-west of the Sydney CBD.
Spring Farm (East Village). Richardson Road, Spring Farm
- Land Area of approximately 47ha
- Estimated to yield approximately 540 residential lots.
- East Village comprises of the remaining stages of an existing residential subdivision with excellent transport connections to the Camden Bypass.
- The property is situated approximately 3km east of Camden and 60km south west of the Sydney CBD.
Menangle Park. Menangle Road.
- Land Area of approximately 364ha
- Proposed development to incorporate an estimated:
- 2,300 residential lots;
- A neighborhood centre site, employment and rural lands
- Menangle Park is located adjacent to the M5/Hume Highway approximately 60km south west of Sydney’s centre and 5.5km south west of the Campbelltown CBD.
- Land rezoning is in advanced stages with draft Local Environmental Plan and associated documents exhibited in 2014.
Renwick, Renwick Drive
- Land Area of approximately 54ha
- Estimated to yield approximately 345 residential lots.
- Renwick is located to the fringe of Mittagong within the popular Southern Highlands.
- The property is approximately 58km south west of Campbelltown and 110km south west of the Sydney CBD